Global Fundraising Stage (GFRS)
The Global Fundraising Stage (GFRS) is an international co-investment platform for investors, startups, scaleups and high-growth businesses which are aiming to globalise by raising funds from qualified investors.
- The GFRS aims to create a high-quality portfolio with some of the world’s most promising startups, scaleups and, at the same time, create opportunities for co-investment and follow-on investments. The GFRS also connects top startups with the best angel investors, making it possible for the startups to benefit not only from the investment but also the know-how, mentorship and networks of qualified investors.
- The GFRS is designed to capitalise on the worldwide growth in entrepreneurial activity and venture financing for startups and scaleups and to benefit from WBAF’s extensive network of global investors, which includes angel investors, private equity funds,co-investment platforms, wealth management institutions, family offices, VCs and acceleration centres.
- The 2020 Global Fundraising Stage is supported by the WBAF Angel Investment Fund, which aims to invest in startups of the GFRS 2020. It will provide a unique opportunity to 100 selected startups and scaleups to pitch their businesses on WBAF’s Global Fundraising Stage at its World Congress on 17–18 February 2020. [It is important to note that the WBAF Angel Investment Fundis only one of many investors and investing institutions that will be present at the GFRS 2020.]
- The mission is to showcase the world’s top startups and scaleups, which, typically, are funded companies in the process of raising €50K – €3M, with the aim of globalising.
- Part A: About the Global Fundraising Stage – GFRS2020
- Part B: About the WBAF Angel Investment Fund
- Part C: Application, acceptance, and booking for the GFRS2020
- Part D: Timeline for GFRS2020 and the WBAF Angel Investment Fund